Friday 10 August 2012

What is Internet and How it Work?

What is Internet and How it Work? I wonder if some one ask me today that “what is internet & How it is work?”. because internet is like oxygen, which is required to living. I don’t imagine the word without internet. What is Internet? HOW INTERNET IS WORK- First we need to know that difference between World Wide Web and internet. The Internet establishes a global What is Internet and How it Work? I wonder if some one ask me today that “what is internet & How it is work?”. because internet is like oxygen, which is required to living. I don’t imagine the word without internet. What is Internet? HOW INTERNET IS WORK- First we need to know that difference between World Wide Web and internet. The Internet establishes a global 

No comments:

Post a Comment